- All applicants must be a minimum age of 18 years in order to apply.
- All occupants of the household over the age of 18 must complete an application.
- Applicants must provide true and correct information for the purpose of verifying income, credit, rental and residential history, household composition and criminal background checks.
- The applicants’ gross household income must met a minimum of three times the monthly rent.
- The applicants’ gross household income must not exceed the maximum allowable based on the number of persons in the household.
One Person – $35,280/year
Two Persons – $40,320/year
Three Persons – $45,360/year
Four Persons – $50,440/year
- The household’s composition must not exceed 2 persons in a studio, 2-persons in a 1-bedroom, or 4 persons in a 2-bedroom. To promote housing for families with minor children, please see Management for exceptions.
- All applicants must have favorable and verifiable rental history, having fulfilled obligations and complied with all terms of the previous/current Residential Leases.
- All applicants must have good rental payment history with previous and current landlords, with no outstanding balances owed to a previous or current landlord.
- Applicants must not have had an Unlawful Detainer or Eviction filed on them, or been asked to move by a previous or current landlord.
- Applicants must have a positive credit report with no bankruptcies within the last three years.
- Any utility collection will result in an immediate denial. Other balances in collects will result in the need to pay last month’s rent prior to move in.
- Applicant must have no history of activities that would be injurious to the reputation of the property an/or are likely to cause an increase in the rate of insurance to the property.
- Applicants must have no history of criminal activity involving crimes of physical violence to persons or property, or a record of other criminal acts that may endanger the health, safety, or welfare of the other residents, or staff of the property.
- Applicants must have no open criminal charges
- Applicants are entering into a business relationship with the property and its employees. Inappropriate conduct, including harassment or disrespect during the application process can lead to rejection of the application.