- All applicants must be a minimum age of 18 years in order to apply.
- Applicants’ gross household income meets a minimum of three times the monthly rent. Should an applicant be on a tenant based rental subsidy program, the applicant’s gross household income must be at least three times their portion.
- Applicants’ gross household income does not exceed the maximum allowable based on the number of persons in a household.
1 Person: $35,280 / year
2 Persons: $40,320 / year
3 Persons: $45,360 / year
4 Persons: $50,400 / year
- The household’s composition does not exceed 2 persons in a studio, 2-persons in a 1-bedroom, or 4 persons in a 2-bedroom.
- Applicants have 3 years of verifiable rental and/or rental history (5 years if coming from out of the state of Minnesota).
- Applicants have fulfilled obligations and complied with all terms of their previous or current Rental Lease(s).
- Applicants have good rental payment history with all previous and current landlords and no outstanding sums due to these landlords.
- Applicants have not had an Unlawful Detainer of Eviction filed on them within the last three (3) years.
- Applicants have no felony convictions. Also, there has been no record of criminal activity involving crimes of physical violence to a person or property, or any other record of criminal activity endangering the health, safety or welfare of other individuals.
- Applicants have a positive credit report with no bankruptcies, late charges, or collections.
- Applicants have provided true and correct information for purposes of verifying income, credit, rental and residential history, household composition, and criminal background checks.
- Applicants have no history of activities that would be injurious to the reputation of the property or its staff, and/or are likely to cause an increase in the rate of insurance on the property.